Friday, March 25, 2011

CASE Study Challenge #32











CASE Study Challenge #32


This card, above, is the incredible inspiration this week ~ Thank YOU!

Love, Love, Love this Gorgeous Card! WOW! So I totally tried my best to shamelessly "case" it!

Obviously there is no comparison; but I gave it my all and I think it turned out pretty good for me ... considering ;)

I missed curling the upper right hand corner paper edge; oops ... other than that though, I really did try and emulate every little detail of the designer's amazing card with what I had here. The stamp is by Verve ~ LOVE VERVE STAMPS!! and this has been one of my most used, long term favorites of all time! :) All other supplies, paper and ribbon, are by CTMH; except the little pearls are from Michael's, Recollections or something ....

Remember everybody, ONE WEEK until Autism Awareness Day ~ Celebrate this year on both the 1st and the 2nd of April! Learn something new about Autism today and Celebrate how wonderful we all are in our unique individuality every day!

Here are the cards I made for the challenge:



Thank you for looking!
Have a wonderfully delightful day!
XO

4 comments:

Julie Shoemaker said...

Beautiful work here. Love the composition and the colors. I'd say you cased it just right. TFS

Andrea Ewen said...

This is truly beautiful Michele. Those papers are so rich and elegant looking and you've captured Julee's design wonderfully! Lovely ribbon and an awesome CASE at that! So glad to have you playing along with us at CASE Study!

Debbie Carriere said...

Michele, this is beautiful! Love that paper. Great CASE :)

Cristina said...

Wow! A wonderful CASE. I think you've made Julee proud with this one. ;) Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASE Study!