Tuesday, August 9, 2011

CASE Study turns 1 ♥ Happy Birthday CASE!

This week it's CASE Study Challenge's Very First Birthday!
Happy Birthday to YOU CASE Study!!
Here's the challenge:
 " Your inspiration this week would come from the work of any of our Designers - past or present. "


Here is the card I was inspired by. This card was created by the very talented Jill and you can visit her blog here
You should check out her site and see whom she was inspired by too; it's just a wonderful cycle of love and inspiration for ALL!


And here is the card I made:
My intention was to stamp the flowers in the upper right and the sentiment in the lower left, like Jill's ...but somehow it just turned out like this ... go figure! :) I will say that no one person could ever be my one inspiration ... after hopping through all the amazing blogs and viewing beautiful card after card, I was just ready to create!  So a huge thank you to all who participated! Thanks!!

4 comments:

cbuswell said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study.

Jill said...

Just beautiful! I love your card! And I'm sooo honored you were inspired by me! BIG hugs!

Andrea Ewen said...

Gorgeous, Michele! I love the sentiment panel with those dainty flowers and the colors are just beautiful! The background design is the perfect backdrop for the lovely image panel...an awesome CASE of Jill's card! So glad you could celebrate our first birthday with us at CASE Study! :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Very lovely card! Thank you so much for joining in our Anniversary festivities! :)