Tuesday, August 2, 2011

It's a 3 for One! Busy Summer Days Call for a Triple Play!


Well, with four boys under foot and so much summer fun going on, I'm finding myself a little short on time lately. So I decided to check out CAS-ual Fridays ... I was so excited for the challenges to start and I don't think I've even been able to play in one yet! The CAS challenge was to create a 9x4 card. Hmmm, I thought, I can swing that. Than I lolly-gagged my way over to one of my favorite sites of all time: The Play Date Cafe and I saw the lovely color challenge up for this week ... well, I thought I could probably work those colors into a 4x9 card. That of course made me think of another fabulous site I like to frequent, CASE study! So I ran right over there to see a positively gorgeous card that also inspired me. Hmmm again. I wonder what what would happen if I took a few minutes and stirred these three challenges together.

Here's my card, inspired by a trio of challenges from CAS-ual Fridays, The Play Date Cafe and CASE Study. I whipped up this sweet and ever so simple card in less than twenty minutes. All products CTMH this time. I can't encourage you enough to check out these wonderful and amazing sites! You won't be sorry!   
Here's the fabulous inspiration from CASE study; absolutely Lovely card! Please take a look at the CASE Study Blog here: CASE STUDY CHALLENGE!

Oh Play Date Cafe how I LOVE You! These are the Beautiful Colors we were challenged to work with this week. Please check out this site here: PLAY DATE CAFE!

And Last, but certainly in NO WAY least the wonderful CAS-ual Fridays Blog; This is such a fantastic site: CAS-ual Fridays!

10 comments:

Lisa said...

A triple play!!!Great job...what a cute card :)

Teneale Williams said...

So very sweet, love the word placement and boarder. Thanks for playing at CASE Study this week.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Very cute and yummy! Loce the size of your card :)

Jinny Newlin said...

So fun, and super sweet! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

So stinkin' cute! I love everything about this! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Michele Gross said...

Its super yummy! Really great use of color and great design! Glad you played with us at The Play Date Cafe and CAS-ual Fridays!

Ruby said...

Your comment about the PDCC really made me smile, we're so glad you love us!! Your card is fab and I agree triple play at this time of year is a must! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at the Play Date Cafe this week!

Karen B. said...

The cupcakes on the bottom take the cake in this sweet design! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kryssi said...

This card is too perfect with that big sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Tresa Black said...

Awesome card, love that you used all CTMH!

Thank you so much for the beautiful comment you left on my blog. Wanted to tell you how much I appreciate it. You're so sweet!