Monday, August 2, 2010

Summer Memories Paper Bag Album for H2H Challenge

Here is a cheery little paper bag album that I created for the TAG challenge this week ~ Super Easy as I used the Stickers instead of stamping this time ~ Went together in no time and I think, turned out super cute! :) I made two of these for gifts for some dear family members so the kids could have a little mini album to look through and remember how much fun we had this summer. Each book is packed full of sweet and simple tags for writing memories and sharing pictures. All CTMH but I did use some flower punches too. All the borders and flowers are popped up on strips of paper so our photos can slip under and behind. Thank YOU for looking! :) Have a happy day!











8 comments:

Lori Miller said...

This is really cute! I always loved this paper packet. You did a great job with it! I'm sure your friends will love receiving the albums. :)

Amanda Kowalker said...

Absolutely adorable! Great job!

Kim O'Rear said...

Super cute! I love all the tags for journaling. People will love to fill this so they can remember the fun times.

Mandy Leahy said...

Adorable album.... great use of tags! Thanks for playing along with H2H this week.

Kelly Triggs said...

Very nice! I love this paper pack and the fresh combo of Buttercup and Cranberry!

Mary said...

That is a super cute project! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

Deneen said...

Wow, great job on the album. Thanks for playing along with H2H Challenges.

Paper doll said...

This is AWESOME, and it uses one of my favorite paper packs. Bag books are so much fun, this makes me want to create one. I like all the individual flowers through out the book, are those stickers too. Fabulous job, thanks for joining!!