Monday, March 7, 2011

Heart2Heart Challenge ... maybe I'm too Late :(

New Heart2Heart Challenge ... that apparently is already an old Heart2Heart Challenge! Anyway, here it is; sorry I'm late ... maybe someone could set me straight and let me know if we have all month to play or if it's just by the week.




So, yes, this is the ♥2♥ challenge but I think I'm a still a little stuck in the color splashing idea challenge from Play Date Cafe ... here's what I came up with. My new personal challenge is to complete a layout before I make a card so. These colors were more than difficult for me to work with but I gave it my all. I have had PhotoShop for over 4 years and rarely ever use it but was inspired by a post at PDC where the "artist", (we're all artists right!?!?) used a black and white photo and then just had one or two items in color. I have always wanted to do that! So I googled it and successfully did this photo in less than half an hour. I'm pretty impressed with myself.

Thank you for looking and especially thank you if you happen to be one of those kind and wonderful people that leave a nice comment. That is always very much appreciated. :)

4 comments:

Romaine said...

Again, very nice! I am fairly certain that we can play all month with the challenges now...

Lorrinda said...

You're not too late...you now have the entire month to play along with the H2H challenges! This color challenge is for the first week of March, so there is still plenty of time!
So glad you could join us, this is a great layout, and I love the PS color enhancements on your pic!

Melinda Everitt said...

Love this layout. The layout enhanced your picture. Love it!

Karen Day said...

Great to see a layout in the challenge! And I love the simplicity of your butterfly cards, too - thanks for playing this week Michele :o)