Sunday, July 17, 2011

VERVE Challenge ♥ Sentimental About Paper!

The second I read " Sentimental About Paper!" 
I knew what paper you were talking about for me! Talk about hoarding! Words can not express my love for this Cosmo Cricket Paper! The one with the sun lit clouds floating happily in a vintage blue sky; Scrumptious! For awhile, I perhaps had just enough of this paper to wall paper at least one room in my home. So for this challenge, as I wait patiently for my new parcel of Verve stamps to arrive in the mail; 
I broke out the last of my stash!
I combined challenges ... since I have been in a 
"busy Mom's funk" 
for over a month now ... so I hope that's okay. The other challenge I submitted this for is Week 3 of the Verve Sketch Challenges. LOVED this challenge & LOVED the sketch by the way!
Thanks so much for the SUPER Inspiration!

4 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty! Love those beautiful rolled flowers!

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Love how you did the flowers with the bright edge. Great job on a challenging layout.

Charlotte Taylor said...

Your paper is so sutle that your roses and sentiment really stand out. Good job on the card.

Andrea Ewen said...

Wow, Michele...those rolled flowers are gorgeous! I love how just the tips are colored, almost like you would find in a florist's shop! They look fabulous atop your card...you've done an awesome job with the challenge!