Sunday, January 11, 2015


Well, I believe my last blog entry ... looks like it was from WAY back in 2011 ... said I lost my mojo ~ LOL ... little did I know ;) 

So, new year, new inspiration, and I've decided to start playing again because when I do make cards for the people I love lately (the last few years!!) I feel they are ALL looking the SAME. That's just dumb. 

Here goes nothing - not sure how this will show up on my blog - and just spent 30 minutes trying to log in to my blog because of course I forgot my log-in info. 

The above (or perhaps, below or on the side) is my entry for Mojo Monday ~ first week of 2015

Sorry about the flash, I did take the pic in front of a window ... at least this way you can see the nice detail in the paper :)

I used a Verve stamp and CTMH paper and ribbon ~ Thanks for looking and have a super duper day!




1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Welcome back! :) This is so pretty! Love that feathery paper. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!